Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

the beginning signs

 Honeycrisp apples in the stores and farmer stands.
Chilly mornings where littles beg to be swaddled in cozy blankets while they eat warm cinnamon rolls. Colorful leaves spotted and grabbed to be pressed into heavy books.  I have an intense urge to go wherever I can find pumpkins and/or apples to pick.  I want to wear scarves and sip hot drinks.  I always love the turn of the season, no matter which season is beginning.  Because that is what it always is.  A new beginning.

7 comments:

  1. Where do you get such great cutting boards??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My piggie board was thrifted! My dad has made some of the wooden boards I own, though. He's an awesome woodworker :)

      Delete
  2. Love it all. I always get so excited for fall weather. No one asks me to wear swimsuits or sweat profusely during fall or winter so clearly those are the winning seasons for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors but I´m not used to the cold just yet, could have waited for that a while longer..! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh Fall. The pumpkins and apples can't come soon enough. I love that you all are embracing it so fully already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to be swaddled in a cozy blanket and eat warm cinnamon rolls. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your signs of fall. It reminds me that good things are coming! And also to go buy honey crisp apples like right now. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

your comments are the peanut butter to my jelly!