Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

a little shop note

Today is the last day to get 20% off any order in the shop!  This will be my last sale until after Christmas, and I'll be closing the shop sometime in the next week so that I can concentrate on getting all these ornaments and holiday orders finished.

I have to say that this little shop has been doing so well in the holiday season, I'm almost sorry to close it for a while.  But doing well means a lot of orders, and I definitely want to get these orders in on time! I appreciate all the kind words, orders, and all the shop shares on Instagram, Facebook, and your blogs. Your kindness means so much to me!!

1 comment:

  1. I want to order something for a special baby. Not for Christmas. When should I order it if it doesn't need to be done before the holidays? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

your comments are the peanut butter to my jelly!