1. My feet are cold currently, but I'm pretty happy about it. Fall weather is the best!
2. I can't find my fall decoration box. Yes, the fall box. I have a Halloween box, and Thanksgiving box, AND a Fall box. Is that so wrong? And by the way: IT IS DRIVING ME INSANE THAT I CANNOT FIND IT. My parents are visiting and my mom and I took about an hour to go through all my boxes to find it, but no. It has fallen into the "moved twice in one year abyss." It's a thing.
3. Have you tried those refrigerator oatmeals that were all over Pinterest a while back? Well, I did this week, and it is LOVE. I made mine with my mom's homemade applesauce, and it was deeelicious. Anything with my mom's homemade applesauce is deeelicious.
4. Fletcher recently told me, "Mama, you have the biggest belly. You win!" So yeah. That's awesome.
5. Remember the Fall box I can't find? Well, it had my leaf garland that I had made last year in it, so I can't hang that up. But maybe it's for the best, because I saw Rachel's dipped pine cones, and now I'm all for making a new garland!
6. I have a confession. I watched the entire first season of "Revenge" in about a week's time. Oh man. I'm so uncool. Such guilty pleasure tv right there.
7. My husband's work ethic and drive are amazing. I know, here I go making him look all awesome again. He is, though. He is the hardest worker I know, hands down.
8. We love bread 'round here. What, you don't look in the bread machine with a flash light to see if it's finished yet? Maybe that's just us.
9. My parents are visiting. It makes our littles very happy.
10. I am an apple snob. Honeycrisp only, please. It's apple season, and we're putting it in everything lately! Soon to appear here: my mom's recipe for apple spice bread. You will want it, trust me! What is your favorite apple?