1. It's officially time to put in the garden this weekend, so I'm pretty happy to look forward to that. I've been doing a little plotting in my head, and plan on putting it on paper before I go purchase all the plants. Rowan wants to plant tomatoes, and Fletcher wants to plant sweet peppers. Done and done!
2. Brian's new job has allowed him to be home most nights for dinner and bedtime. Which is good and bad. We're loving having him for extra time, but we're having an adjustment period to the bedtime routine. Here Brian is "calming" them down for bed.
3. Rowan is turning out to be a fairly girly girl. She still like cars, trains and trucks like her big brother, but she's in love with the Disney princesses, and is insisting on a princess party for her birthday next month. Hold me.
4. I should have known what a girly girl she was going to be when she got into my makeup and carefully applied mascara.
5. I am having fun looking forward to and planning on some summer trips for us. The anticipation is almost more fun than the trips!
6. It made my week to find my beach tote diy on Brit + Co a few days ago! You can see my original post here.
7. Ever since my friend talked about making shakshuka, I can't get it off my mind. I'll be experimenting with it tomorrow, and maybe have a recipe post for it soon!! It sounds delicious.
8. Rowan has had her first art show! Her painting, entitled "elephant" is currently hanging in the community center. Yes, I'm pretty proud.
9. I'm pretty excited to read this. I wish I had more time to read.
10. I'm getting into a good working groove on project make something. Finally getting names knocked off pretty quickly, and I've really stretched past my comfort zone to create things that other people like. It's been fun and so fulfilling.