Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

i heart faces: bright and vivid


Well, I'm pretty late with the photo entry this week.  But we were pretty busy with realtors telling us that our house is worth roughly $75,000 less than what we paid for it.  And we'd like to stay, we really would, but you know that army.  Always moving us around like we're... uh... soldiers.  Such is the military life!  We'll figure something out, though.  We're good little soldiers like that.  So back to i heart faces.  Bright and vivid this week!  Here's what I got- Rowan and the car.  Pretty bright and vivid for sure.

2 comments:

  1. Love the crispness of her eyes and face--and of course the bright colors. My son is in the Army, so I sympathize with your housing situation.

    ReplyDelete

your comments are the peanut butter to my jelly!