Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

trains and fletcher 4-ever

Yesterday we rode on Thomas the Tank Engine.  And got to see lots of others at the train museum in Union, Illinois.  It was a perfect day for Fletcher.  He rode on Brian's shoulders, pointing to where he'd like us to take him.  Yes, your majesty.


I think Brian liked this train as much as Fletcher.  It's a reproduction of some important train from a long time ago.  I don't remember. 



I heart sun flare.  I want to marry sun flare and have its kids.  Brian says I have a problem.  And that sun flare doesn't make a good picture.  But I love it. 



I think it's pretty.  But I took some of the same pictures without the sun flare just for Brian.  But this is MY blog, so you get to see the ones I like.



I think Fletcher liked Thomas just fine, but he liked the ride on Thomas even better.  We were in the car directly behind Thomas.  This is pretty much what Fletcher looked like on the entire ride.



I liked the vintage ads in the vintage train cars.  I love that they have kept the same ads that were up when the trains were retired to the museum.



Brian took this one.  Obviously, since I'm in the background.  But how great of a shot is this?  Good job, Brian!!



The museum has some old trains in sheds where they have them all made up just like they were back in their heyday.



And this train kitchen was ahead of its time.  All stainless steel!  Pretty.



It was a good day to be Fletcher.



And the icing on the cake was that before bed, Fletcher pooped in the potty!  Yay!  Don't worry, I didn't take a picture.  Let's just say it was impressive, none the less. 

2 comments:

  1. These are some of your best pictures yet. I particulary like the photo of you and the little, you are a beautiful Momma!

    ReplyDelete

your comments are the peanut butter to my jelly!