Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

past in picture: February 2009

I took this picture when Fletcher was 7 1/2 months old.  I actually took quite a few pictures, and then sent out Valentine cards to everyone.  How was I so on top of things?  Must have been the whole only one child thing I had going on at the time.  I love that I can tell right where Fletcher was in life by looking at this picture.  Sure in sitting up, drooling a lot from teething, completely bald, and just as happy as he is right now.  This one is a huge sunny bright spot in my life.  He's always been like that.
(thanks, Karen for reminding me)

7 comments:

  1. I have always loved that picture (and of course, the adorable boy) and it has been hanging on my bulletin board at work ever since. I was ooh-ing and ahh-ing with Jackie over it because he LOVES seeing babies in person or pictures. This was such a cute Valentine keepsake and it *almost* made me want to do one with J. I said almost. Not sure if I can get it together, but I'll try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart! Having a second child definitely changes things. That is for darn sure. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACK! Cutie alert! Baby Fletcher with no hair!!! What a sweet little pea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little baby Fletcher!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beyond adorable!! Just look at that grin!! So sweet

    ReplyDelete

your comments are the peanut butter to my jelly!