Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

'twas the night before

I do feel free to use this as an online photo album/scrapbook/journal.  And today is no exception.  I don't have much to say today except that we had a very lovely Christmas, with the aid of my parents to make things merry.  We've been dealing with a wave of sickness- my mom and I are the lone survivors of the Christmas flu.  I just jinxed myself there.  But I do have loads of pictures to put here, so today this is my online photo album.  This is a peek at our Christmas Eve.  We all got dressed up, went to church, came home and had a tasty meal, and set out cookies and milk for Santa!  And carrots for the reindeer of course.  After the children (and poor sick Brian) were nestled in their beds, I had quite the Santa task ahead of me.  It was a long and happy night (besides poor sick Brian).
 The Yule-tide pick.
 Snacking on the reindeer carrots!
 Fighting over who gets to bring the milk for Santa!
I'll put up Christmas day pictures a bit later today, if you'd like a peek at my online Christmas album!  Hope your Christmas was just as merry and bright.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, everyone looks gorgeous, I couldn't even tell anyone was sick!!! You can see the excitement gleaming from the littles' eyes! Beautiful photos, and what a beautiful Christmas Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are wonderful photos Ruthie. I did notice though that you are kissing your sick hubby on the lips. What a kind wife. I hope you are not negatively rewarded for that one. ;) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little sparkles of light on the photos - that's a nice touch. Your parents look fabulous and I'm sure it is a treat having them around. The last picture made me laugh because we had a very similar scene at our house. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo of Fletch with his finger up his nose- that is Sam's signature pose as well! I hope everyone is feeling better and am glad y'all had a fun and merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pics all of them, we´ve been sick here as well - but NOT on Christmas which felt wonderful! Keep enjoying the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the family picture! It's good to see you in front of the camera too! :)

    ReplyDelete

your comments are the peanut butter to my jelly!