Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

You Capture: Emotion in Black and White

We have a lot of emotions here.  We live in a showcase house of emotions, if you will.  And these emotions change on a dime, trust me.  I'm not totally blaming the kids, I've been known to showcase my own emotions once in a while.  But only in a very level-headed, totally rational way of course.  Of course.  But my kids?  Totally irrational.  They will be laughing one second, and crying the next.  Fun times here!  So here we go.  Ready for the rollercoaster?

{Frustration}

{Sad. Guest model, Alex, showing some good lipage.}


 {Happy! About to be fed happy, which is reeeally, reeeally happy}

{Longing.  Napoleon longing for his pretend lover, my husband.  It's a beautiful, yet forbidden love. What's that you say?  It looks like sepia and not b&w?  Well it's not.  So shut up already.}


{Uh, not exactly sure I pinpointed just one emotion here.  It was at the parade so he was all, Oh no!  The firetruck is GONE.  Oh, wait!!  There's a BIGGER one.  Oooooo!!}


{Really, really sad on the right.  Really kind of annoyed on the left.}

{And, back to happy.  With a tear to back up my claim of moodswings around here.}

Ok, unbuckle your seatbelts and exit to the right.  This rollercoaster has come to a complete stop. 

9 comments:

  1. Oh, these are great! The single tear one is soooo sad and soooo cute all at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! We have the same thing around here with 2 little monkeys running around! I just never manage to capture it the way you have

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second to the last one- the expressions are so telling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fifth photo is fabulous, I love this ride on the emotional rollercoaster of your life with two little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all awesome! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh, those crocodile tears! They make your heart melt, don't they?

    ReplyDelete

your comments are the peanut butter to my jelly!