Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

You Capture: vibrance

Multiple choice.  I'm up at 5 am because:
a. the baby woke up at 4:30 am
b. I caught the kid's colds and can't sleep with this scratchy scratchy throat
c. someone (not naming names) was snoring. right. next. to. my. ears.
d. all of the above.

If you chose d then *ding, ding, ding* you get the prize!  I don't really have a prize, so don't bother me about it, people. 

Anyway.  You Capture.  Vibrance.  These are from the weekend when sleep and health were in abundance.  Those were the days.


{a little bit of a vibrant blue sky}


{This man is the epitome of vibrance.  Seriously, he reminds me more than anyone else in this world to enjoy life and wring every last drop of joy out of it.  I really, really heart you, B.  Even when you snore.}


{my vibrant boy}

{my vibrant-eyed girl}


{spring!  spring is vibrant!  come back to us, spring.}

Next week's You Capture is fun.  I'll have to wait until we're all back to healthy.  Cause the only fun around here right now is blowing noses.  And who wants to see pictures of that?

8 comments:

  1. What great shots!! Your kids have some beautiful and vibrant eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. I like what you are doing with your editing. The kids' skin really pops! Did you maniupulate the depth of field on the picture of the boy or did the camera do that on its own? Nice pictures, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having tremendous amounts of fun blowing other people's noses around here, too. Nothing a good gallop on a playground horsie couldn't fix (that's my favorite shot ... love it!). =>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colds stink, but the pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great vibrant photos! I love that bright green coat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shots! I hope everyone is feeling better soon. And I hope you get some sleep tonight. :) I can certainly identify with that...while the kids and I were eating breakfast, I mentioned that my 8 year old had woken me up the night before (bad dream). My 5 year old looked shocked and scolded him, "Why are you waking up Mommy?!" Then I reminded her that she had woken me 5 times that same night. That's typically her first indication that she's getting a cold, so I think we're in a similar boat. ;) Get well, so you can have some fun!!

    ReplyDelete

your comments are the peanut butter to my jelly!