1. This week I had my very first parent/teacher meeting! Many more to come, I know. Fletcher is doing so so great, especially considering he is the youngest in his class by far. I am so proud of everything the teacher said about him. He's smart, and that makes me proud. But it's his kindness and compassion that slays me. Proud mama, here.
3. I haven't gotten even one Christmas present yet. My blood pressure just jumped when I typed that.
4. I'm hosting my in-laws for Thanksgiving. My blood pressure just jumped when I typed that.
5. How long will this last? She's wearing her Halloween costume every. single. day. I have to talk her out of the wings when we go into public. Have I ever mentioned I have the most stubborn 2 year old in the world?
Kris's hats are pretty much perfect, and I think we should all urge her to start selling them. (Ha! As if a homeschooling mama of 4 needs one more thing on her plate)
7. We have an Army ball coming up next month, and I think this dress would be perfect for a December ball. But I'll probably just wear something I already own. Boo.
8. I have 13 of those big Rubbermaid tubs full of Christmas decorations. That is all.