Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

unexpected break

Hi friends. Well, my computer is dead. The verdict is that I probably killed it with static from my own finger tips! Yikes. Who knew? Computer murdered by excessive winter dryness. File this one under "things that only happen to Ruthie."

So the good news is that I just ordered a very very awesome computer that I have lusted after for forever. The bad news is that it will take a week to get here. The good news is that I can still post from my phone or iPad. The bad news is that I can't use any real pictures. The good news is that this will give me extra time to prepare for Christmas. The bad news is that my advent wreath tutorial is stuck in my camera until AFTER advent begins.

So hang in there with me. My postings will be sporadic and probably lacking in pictures.

As a consolation prize, please enjoy a couple pictures of our friend's French Bulldog, Gigi. She's been spending Thanksgiving break with us. She leaves us tuesday and the littles will be so sad. I think I'll be ready, though!






10 comments:

  1. Haha, I´ve never heard of that before - funny! Super cute dog, wouldn´t mind one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your computer. :( Very annoying. Gigi is adorable. I understand why you want her to leave though. I even feel that way about my own dog some days.

    If it makes you feel better, I am making an advent calendar and can't find the appropriate materials, so it will be delayed! At least yours is done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't know you were so electric, did you! I hate that your computer broke because it's so frustrating to have a DIY READY TO SHARE and then can't but I like your outlook about seeing the joys of forced computer-free time, too. Sometimes we all need a little of that.

    That dog is so cute! Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of such a thing! That is wild, but yay for a new computer! I'm excited for you! Enjoy your computer break...just think - your house will be all decorated and ready to share when you get back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missed you around cyber-land. But now we have more time to talk on the phone! Heh. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boo! Well at least you are getting a new computer, I am always dreaming of one of those :) I will be enjoying you and your Christmas madness on instagram until then.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Argh!! Well, a new computer is a good thing {& love your good news/bad news post}-- looking forward to your projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pictures. Wow has R's hair grown. Doggie Gigi is darling. I know the kids love her. I didn't know that you were so shocking; not what your mother wanted to find out about you. Hehe. Love ya all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. Get the new computer.
    2. Then get a cute dog like Gigi.
    3. Continue blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok your blog is now one of my new favorite blogs!! I found you by searching grinch cookies, and found your recipe which I'm going to make Friday, and then started looking around. And I'm sold. :)

    ReplyDelete

your comments are the peanut butter to my jelly!