Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

true love

True love is making me a strong pot of coffee every morning.
True love is being ok with vegetarian meals when you are a carnivore.
{But there is steak on the menu for tonight!}
True love is bringing home flowers just because.
True love is pitching in cheerfully.
True love is making us all laugh.  Every day.
True love is giving me the two most gorgeous babies on the planet.  {Bias openly admitted}
True love is being the best father I know.
True love is making me feel loved.  Every day.
Happy St. Valentine's Day!  I hope you have true love in your life, too.

p.s.  I love you, Brian!  xoxo

4 comments:

  1. What s lovely Valentine message! That's a good man you man you've got there :) Have a sweet day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet pictures! Happy Valentine's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I have to ask where you got Rowan's sweater? We have the same one is orange and he's almost outgrown it. It was a gift and I'd always assumed it was hand made but your's looks exactly the same in a different color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure! Ours was a gift, too. I'll see if I can find out. Rowan has almost outgrown hers, too.

      Delete

your comments are the peanut butter to my jelly!