Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

i heart faces: picture of the month


*UPDATE: nevermind on the voting, they did it differently this time and chose 100 to vote for- not mine!
This week's i heart faces is People's Choice. Which means YOU can go vote for it.  Just to clarify, it is NOT a cutest kids contest or something like that.  I think some of you thought that was the case the last time I did this. It was really hard to go through my gabillion pictures and pick just one, but I of course picked one of my own kids.  Of course.  Here's Fletcher, laughing at the big fountain faces in Millenium Park in Chicago.  If you're liking my photo and want to vote for it, or just want to see some really awesome pictures, then click on the link above.


Summer weather, splashing in the fountain, hanging out dowtown all equals pure joy for our family.  And the joy is written all over Fletcher's face here.  That's why I picked this one.

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie. Great angle and composition. I really like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweet grin says it all ... Yay summer! Nice shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love the way his hair is blowing. Great capture.

    ReplyDelete

your comments are the peanut butter to my jelly!