1. My mom and I left South Carolina with the littles one week ago yesterday. Brian stayed behind to oversee the packing.
2. We stayed in North Carolina, visiting family for two nights. Brian was still in S.C.
3. We traveled maybe 4 to 5 hours last Wednesday. We stayed somewhere in Tennessee. Brian was still in S.C.
4. We traveled maybe 4 to 5 hours last Thursday. We stayed somewhere in Illinois. I think? Brian was still in S.C.
5. We traveled maybe 4 to 5 hours last Friday. We stayed near St. Louis. Brian started his journey that night, stopping somewhere in Tennessee, sleeping outside on the ground in the Smokey Mts.
6. We did no traveling last Saturday. We swam in the hotel pool, went to Target, played at a playground, and ate nachos and waffles. Brian joined us in the afternoon (hooray!!!).
7. We all traveled maybe 3 hours to our current destination yesterday. We are here. Here we are. That is about as positive as I can keep all these facts.
Excuse the pictures. They were all taken with my cell phone. I could not be bothered with lugging out the Nikon. No way.
If my posts are few and far between, bear with me. I'll be back at it soon!