Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

right now

Right now I'm sitting in bed, cuddled up with an almost 4 year old boy, watching Curious George.  Well, I'm not really watching it, but he is.  I'm drinking a strong cup of coffee, and eating chocolate babka that my brother made.  Have you ever tried babka?  Because my only experience with babka is watching that Seinfeld episode about it.  It is decadently delicious, and I will have to go buy new pants today if I eat one more slice.
My brother is a seriously great cook and baker.  Seriously.

I have the door open from our bedroom to the sunroom, and I can see sunlight spilling in and I can smell just a hint of the wisteria that is in full riotous bloom in our backyard.  I have never seen anything like it!
Our household is more unpacked than not, and I can hear Rowan waking up happy.  So right now, life is good.

1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty fantastic right now... if I could reach in through my computer screen and snatch your babka I would!

    We're huge Seinfeld fans so I always think of that episode whenever I hear babka :) I've never made it but I've definately eaten and enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

your comments are the peanut butter to my jelly!