Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

let them be little

I haven't participated in a photo challenge in so long, but this is such a great theme, I couldn't wait to jump back in. 

I can't help but let these littles be little.  If they both want a cuddle in this mama's lap, then I am all for it.  They get so busy being toddlers, that it can be hard to get them to cuddle.  Thanks to Brian for actually taking this picture.  I DID do all the editing, though. 

If you'd like to see more pictures of "let them be little" head on over to i heart faces.

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you participated again. This is a gorgeous image. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! Frame it! Ruthie, you look soooo pretty, confidant, and peaceful. Xoxo I love this picture!!

    ReplyDelete

your comments are the peanut butter to my jelly!