1. I'm feeling super blessed with all the family coming to visit and helping so much while they stay. Brian's brother and his girlfriend stayed a few days, cleaned out the yard even more (after my own brother did round one) and mowed! And this yard ain't small. They played with the kiddos a ton, and were just generally good good company. And now Brian's parents are visiting and helping out so much, too! Blessed!
2. We have a bamboo forest in our backyard. It's weird.
3. What's not weird is everything else planted in the yard. It really is beautiful. The iris and roses are blooming like CRAZY. And I really really heart this lily of the valley.
4. The littles! Are! Playing! Together! Nicely! Aaaand now I've just jinxed myself by putting this out onto the blogging universe and tomorrow they will poke each other with sharp sticks or something.
5. I wasn't so sure about the whole colorblocking trend, but then I saw this dress. *swoon*
6. My kid is kooky.
7. So is my other kid.
8. I am super proud to have kooky kids. It's like a badge of honor to me that my littles are slightly strange. I can't explain it, but I just love it.
9. I actually like rainy days!
10. Bath time can be super fun around here!