Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

pansy maiden

It's an exciting day!  Pansy Maiden has new bags up!  A friend of mine, Laura, owns and operates Pansy Maiden.  Which means she designs and sews her beautiful creations!  She is a completely vegan, cruelty-free company.  And her company is up to so many new and exciting adventures, like two of her bags are being included at a Disney World Epcot Center installation on sustainable living.  So exciting! 

Go on and take a peek for yourself, but I am in a serious quandary on which bag to buy.  I would buy them all if I could.  I really would.  But for now, these are in my top 3.
{Bang Messenger in Whiskey}
{Canteen Clutch/Hip Bag in Vintage Tribal Ikat}
{Petite Hobo with Fringe in Whiskey}

So so amazing, right?  She also now has some really cute accessories, too!  Here are my favorites.
{Faux Suede Fringe Bracelet}

{Mega Pouch in Green Floral}

I'm going to have to think pretty hard on what to get today.  I'm in love with the fringe, but I also think the canteen clutch is so unique and pretty!  Go check it all out, she also still has her classic creations.  I can proudly say I own a custom Weekender, which I first used as a diaper bag, and now as a laptop carrier/weekend bag.  It is still in beautiful shape a few years later!  *AND there is a discount for all the new bags!!*

Congratulations, Laura!  Your new collections are just beautiful.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful stuff- I love that first messenger bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first bag and the last pouch! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Ruthie! Thank you! Happy to hear your Weekender is still going strong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Gabrielle Satchel in rustic brown is so going on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only buy vegan bags, and these are great! I love the petite hobo! As you saw, I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger award. (I have been slow in informing people.) Your blog is wonderful. Thanks for sharing your talents! Joann

    ReplyDelete

your comments are the peanut butter to my jelly!