Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

interview for father's day


Is Papa your best buddy or your best friend?
Fletcher: My best buddy AND my best friend.  Yeah.  Both.
What does Papa look like?
Fletcher: Like an Army man.

What does Papa do as an Army man?
Fletcher: He drives Army in an Army tank. He rides in it. Not drives it.

What is your favorite thing to do with Papa?
Fletcher: Play tag.

If you could go anywhere with Papa where would you go?
Fletcher: The North Pole!

What is your favorite food that Papa makes you to eat?
Fletcher: I don't know.   Pancakes.

What does Papa do when you cry?
Fletcher: He cheers me up!  He reads me his storybook with all kinds of stories in it.

How does Papa make you happy?
Fletcher: He kisses and hugs me.

What do you love best about Papa?
Fletcher: I like his uniform.  Because it has cool colors on it.

What is your favorite place you've ever gone with Papa?
Fletcher: To the zoo!

What do you love more, Papa or donuts?
Fletcher: Chocolate donuts!
You love donuts more than Papa?
Fletcher: Well, I love both.

Is Papa your best buddy or best friend?
Rowan: Um, Rowan!

What's your favorite thing to do with Papa?
Rowan: I don't know.

What's your favorite food that Papa makes you to eat?
Rowan: Poop-poop!  Hahahahahaha!!!

What does Papa do when you cry?
Rowan: I don't know.  Fine!

How does Papa make you happy?
Rowan: Fine!


What do you love best about Papa?
Rowan: Love!

What's your favorite place to go with Papa?
Rowan: Mama, ladies!

What do you love more, Papa or donuts?
Rowan: Powdered donuts!
You love powdered donuts more than Papa?
Rowan: Yes!

Happy Father's Day, Papa!!  Love, Fletcher & Rowan xoxo

8 comments:

  1. So sweet. Love the interviews and the pictures. Just wonderful.

    Does Rowan mean that Papa takes her to the "ladies clubs"? Just wondering....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Better not, but they are *very* secretive about their daddy/daughter days...

      Delete
  2. Those are the cutest interviews ever! What a wonderful Father's Day gift. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha so, so funny & cute! What a lovely, lovely gift-- just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute and great pictures, those trees in the first one's are amazing. Happy Father's Day to him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you used a mix of old and new photos... it's really sweet to see how they've grown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I love Rowan's responses. She and B deserve each other! Happy Father's Dat, Brian!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness this is the sweetest thing...I've got some kind of crazy hormones going on today, because it totally made me tear up. I love that y'all call him papa. What a sweet family you have!

    ReplyDelete

your comments are the peanut butter to my jelly!